HOOD CLEANING SERVICES IN ATLANTA
ATLANTA HOOD CLEANING SERVICES
KITCHEN EXHAUST, EQUIPMENT, GREASE TRAP
& HOOD CLEANING
Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services
Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services is a top hood cleaning service in Atlanta and the surrounding metropolitan areas. We service all commercial kitchens, including schools, government kitchens, restaurants, hospitals, and more. With our reputation for high-quality professional hood cleaning services, we have become the leading hood cleaning company in Atlanta. We know that Atlanta is famous for its great barbecue, burgers, and fried chicken, but these foods require a lot of grease to cook and produce. Your kitchen’s range hood will build up grease and become a fire hazard. As a restaurant owner or a manager, you don’t need to worry about this if you partner with Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services.
Free On-Site Consultations
(Yes - we check our messages & will reply)
We Price Challenge Any Licensed Competitor's Written Estimate
At Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services, we do more than hood cleaning. We keep you within city codes and regulations and work with you to make sure your restaurant is as clean as possible. In addition to cleaning your exhaust system, we can do a thorough cleaning of your entire kitchen, including your restaurant equipment. You will pass any inspection and be proud of your sparkling clean kitchen. And to make sure you avoid costly repairs; we provide preventative maintenance for your exhaust system. We know your restaurant equipment is expensive and you want it to run well and last as long as possible, and we do too. It’s our business to make sure you don’t have to worry about your exhaust system or heavy cleaning. This will allow you to spend your time on the more important aspects of running your business. When we service your kitchen, we do a thorough inspection, including identifying any food hygiene issues or safety risks. We want your kitchen to be safe and clean, and we guarantee our work.
Here at Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services, we’ve worked hard to become the premier hood cleaning service in Atlanta. We know that when you search google for “hood cleaning companies near me in Atlanta,” you are looking for more than just a good price; you want quality service. We know you work hard running your restaurant and don’t always have time to adequately clean all the grease buildup in your kitchen. Grease is one of the leading causes of kitchen fires and needs to be cleaned. You also need to comply with city ordinances. As a quality Atlanta hood cleaning company, we educate you on what needs to be done to meet NFPA standards and city ordinances and help you do it.
Our workers are experienced professionals and know what needs to be done to ensure that your kitchen is safe and stays within all city, NFPA, and industry standards. We train our workers in the latest techniques and always keep them up to date on the latest requirements so that you never need to worry about failing an inspection. Our employees are always polite and will explain what they are doing every step of the way as they make sure your kitchen is serviced correctly. We inspect your entire system, including the duct system and roof exhaust fan. We clean out every bit of grease and then make sure your equipment is running correctly. Since your kitchen serves the public, it needs to be spotless, and if you partner with Atlanta Hood Cleaning services, you can be sure it will be. Our business offers preventative maintenance to help keep your equipment in good working order. We know your equipment costs a lot, and proper care can reduce repair costs and help your equipment last longer. Call Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services today, and we will provide a free consultation and quote.
Other commercial kitchen services
Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services offers more than just kitchen hood cleaning in Atlanta. We offer Atlanta grease filter exchanges, kitchen equipment cleaning, kitchen exhaust cleaning, grease trap cleaning, and used oil pickup in Atlanta. Call us today for any of the commercial kitchen cleaning services.
Grease filter exchange services
Most fires in commercial kitchens start in the grease exhaust system as a result of grease buildup. These fires can spread throughout the kitchen, causing considerable damage and possibly injuries. Fires such as these cost commercial kitchens a huge amount of money every year. With proper hood cleaning and grease exhaust cleaning along with regular preventative maintenance, you wouldn’t have to worry about these kinds of grease fires.
Your vent filter keeps 70 to 80 % percent of grease from ever entering your exhaust system, which keeps it from building up inside your system. The filter can’t do its job if it’s clogged with grease. Having a clogged filter could easily cause a fire since the filter is located right above appliances. If you don’t clean or replace your filter, you won’t pass inspection. If you fail your inspection, you could be fined or have your establishment shut down until you pass the inspection. Having a clean exhaust filter is so important, it is best to have professionals from an Atlanta hood cleaning company perform this service. It would be difficult for your employees to clean your filters as they have no training, would have difficulty obtaining the necessary cleaners, and would not know how to correctly dispose of the cleaners or the grease.
Kitchen equipment cleaning
Commercial kitchens serve so many people, it is vital to keep them clean and sanitary. Many new owners don’t realize the importance of commercial cleaning services. These owners don’t understand how difficult it is to keep kitchen equipment clean. Grease can build up in difficult to reach areas and be very hard to remove. Some of our equipment cleaning services are detailed below.
- Refrigerator Cleaning: Food can easily leak in your refrigerator, causing unpleasant odors that could, in time, taint other foods in your refrigerator. You should regularly clean your refrigerator with a mild cleaner, it is good to periodically have it deep cleaned. Our company will perform this service for you as a part of our kitchen equipment cleaning service.
- Pipe Cleaning: When your pipes are not clogged, it’s easy to assume nothing is blocking them. This may not be the case. Pieces of food can easily get stuck in your pipes and create small blockages. This food can then rot, causing irritating scents. At Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services, we can take care of this problem for you. We clean pipes, sinks, and drains.
- Ductwork Cleaning: Our company has a kitchen duct cleaning service as a part of our kitchen equipment cleaning service. We clean ductwork in the kitchen area that can affect the sanitation of your food preparation areas. We clean your ductwork, extraction fans, and ventilation ducts as a part of this service.
- De-greasing Services: Our experience makes us the best kitchen equipment cleaning company in Atlanta. We are used to cleaning grease from exhaust systems, and we can clean any grease in the rest of your kitchen as well. This includes heavy stuck on grease. We are ready to degrease even the worst heavy grease in your kitchen. Call Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services today.
Kitchen exhaust cleaning
Kitchen exhaust systems are a crucial part of your fire prevention. It removes grease and smoke from your kitchen, which means that, inevitably, grease will build up in your exhaust system. How quickly you are required to have your hood cleaned is regulated by the National Fire Protection Association and the Food and Drug Administration and usually determined by the volume of business of your business as well as the type of fuel you use. The regulations also require that a certified person perform the cleaning. Be sure to call one of the hood cleaning companies in Atlanta for this service.
- Frequency: The NFPA & FDA determines how often you are required to have your kitchen exhaust system cleaned. It’s essential to get your kitchen cleaned more often if it is dirty. Depending on your business volume and the type of cooking fuel you use, grease and other contaminants may require you to clean your exhaust system more often than the legal requirement. If your kitchen vent needs cleaning to meet legal or insurance requirements or just because they are dirty or smelling, call us today to schedule a free inspection and quote.
- Exhausts and Ducts: Your kitchen exhaust sand ducts need to be thoroughly cleaned to remove grease buildup. Grease can accumulate inside your ductwork and on exhaust fans lowering their efficiency and creating a fire hazard. A dirty exhaust system produces an uncomfortable work environment for your workers. If the air quality gets bad enough, it may discourage customers.
- Soak Tank Service: Kitchen exhaust filters are difficult to clean, especially if they are not cleaned frequently. They accumulate a thick layer of grease that is very hard to remove. Our company will soak your filters overnight in a special biodegradable cleaning solution to dissolve the grease to combat this problem. After this, we clean the filters thoroughly and reinstall them. Your filters will back in service the next day.
- Licensed and Certified: Atlanta officials recognize our Atlanta hood cleaning company as a trusted kitchen exhaust cleaning company. If you partner with us, you won’t need to worry about safety violations or fines. You can trust our licensed and certified employees to help keep your commercial kitchen clean, safe, and odor-free. Call Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services today for a free inspection and estimate.
Grease trap cleaning and liquid waste removal
Your restaurant’s grease trap keeps grease trap keeps the grease in your kitchen’s liquid waste from entering the city sewer system and potentially causing clogs. It does this by separating the grease from other liquid waste. The grease is stored in the trap to be disposed of, and the rest of the liquid waste flows into the sewer.
This grease needs to be disposed of, and the grease trap needs to be cleaned. Most cities require grease traps to be pumped by the time they reach 30% of capacity. This helps prevent overflows, which could clog create clogs in the city sewer system. Regular grease trap pumping and cleaning also has advantages for your business. It can help you to avoid fines, potential shutdowns, kitchen fires, and the foul odors that often accompany full grease traps. Keep your kitchen clean and odor-free by arranging service from a respected Atlanta hood cleaning company today.
Used cooking oil pickup
It is essential to have your used cooking oil picked up regularly, or you may end up keeping a lot of used cooking oil around. This could result in you being unable to change your fryer oil, which is unsanitary and may result in fines. Avoid this problem by calling Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services and arranging a regular pick up schedule.
Why is my kitchen hot or smoky even though my fan seems to be running?
There are a number of issues that could be causing this problem. One possible cause is a poorly designed hood that does not draw in the hot greasy air, thus allowing a hot or smoky kitchen. Another potential cause of hot kitchens is a broken grease exhaust fan. If you run fans in your kitchen other than your exhaust fan, it could actually make your kitchen hotter by keeping the hot greasy air away from the exhaust fan.
Why should I clean my grease hood?
The primary reason for cleaning your grease hood is to avoid fires. There are a number of additional benefits. If you keep up with cleaning your fan bowl, fan blades, and grease ducts, you avoid carbon buildup that could become impossible to remove. If you have trouble keeping up with maintenance on your exhaust system, many hood cleaning companies in Atlanta offer preventative maintenance plans to help you.
What can I check when my grease hood isn't working properly?
The first thing you should check is your fan belt, as this is most likely your problem. The belt could be loose, cracked, or maybe too stiff. It’s also possible that the fan was never installed correctly or just not turned on after it was last serviced. If the fan was incorrectly wired, this is a safety hazard. It is dangerous for someone without proper training to work with electric wiring, you should promptly call Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services or another Atlanta Hood Cleaning Company.
Why does my exhaust hood seem to be leaking grease?
There are a variety of issues that could cause this problem. It could be caused by having your filter installed backward or not having it at the proper forty-five-degree angle. Another potential problem is the fan speed. Your fan may be running too fast, thus causing the grease to build up in the duct rather than exhausting. It could be that your fan is broken, not turned on, or your fan belt is broken. The problem could be as simple as your grease exhaust system needing to be cleaned. If this is the case, just search for a “hood cleaning company near me in Atlanta” to search for an excellent hood cleaning company.
Can you thoroughly clean my grease exhaust system? My last cleaners did a bad job.
We can thoroughly clean your exhaust system, although it will cost more than if you had received a proper cleaning. There may be permanent damage due to improper cleaning techniques such as the use of harsh chemicals or excessive water pressure. It is a good idea to look over your exhaust system after having work done to check for damages, so you can address them quickly.
How frequently should I have my exhaust system cleaned?
It is a good idea to get a hood cleaning service from an Atlanta hood cleaning company such as Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services at least as often as city codes require, but more often if your system appears dirty. High volume kitchens are required to have hood cleaning quarterly. Medium volume establishments are required to have cleaning semi-annually and low volume kitchens annually.
What is causing my grease exhaust fan hum but not work when I turn it on?
This may be caused by a bad mother bushing, an object stuck in the fan blocking the blades, or a poorly designed fan. Due to safety issues, you should check out hood cleaning companies in Atlanta and choose a reputable hood cleaning company to help you with your problem.
What causes my fan to draw my grease filter into the grease hood?
You may need a heavier filter, or your filter may be clogged. In either case, changing the filter should solve the problem. The problem could be due to your fan running too fast. This could be due to having the wrong size pulley or the wrong motor. Make sure you have the right size motor, and that it is correctly wired.
Who regulates grease hood and grease exhaust cleaning?
City or county ordinances require grease hood and grease exhaust system cleaning. They have fire marshals perform the inspections. Some building owners and insurance companies require these cleanings as well.
What services do you include in your grease hood cleaning?
We clean grease filters, the area behind the filters, grease cups and trays, grease exhaust fans, grease ducts, and the hood’s interior. Our employees are trained and certified in this work, and they will clean up any mess they make while working. Be sure and schedule your free consultation and estimate from Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services.
Atlanta hood cleaning services unlimited service areas
Atlanta Hood Cleaning Services primarily serves these locations in the Atlanta area. If you live near Atlanta but aren’t covered by one of these cities or towns, call us to see if we can help you. Our service locations include:
- Avondale Estates
- Pine Lake
- Stone Mountain
We also service the following zip codes: 30308, 30314, 30310, 30312, 30317, 30316, 30318, 30313, 30303, and 30315.
Address and directions
If you’re looking for us on Google, just search for: Atlanta used fryer oil recycling, Atlanta grease trap cleaning, Atlanta kitchen vent filter exchange, Atlanta kitchen exhaust cleaning, and Atlanta hood cleaning company.
Top 5 things to do in Atlanta
- The World of Coca Cola: Take a tour of Coke’s HQ and get an insight into the whole manufacturing process. Learn all about the famous beverage history and why it is still one of the most popular beverages on the planet. This self-guided tour will conclude with the chance to take a picture with the Coca Cola polar bear mascot. The best part is you will get to sample more than 100 different beverages from across the world. The World of Coca Cola is located at 121 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
- The Georgia Aquarium: You can visit the Georgia Aquarium to experience the largest aquarium in the country. Home to several Beluga Whales, Bottlenose Dolphins, and one of only four aquariums in the country to house Manta Rays. The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
- Lush Green Atlanta Botanical Garden: Enjoy 30 acres of themed gardens featuring plants from around the world. Featuring a walkway located 40 feet in the air, the Canopy Walk is a great place to view the city. The Lush Green Atlanta Botanical Garden is located at 1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309.
- Jimmy Carter Presidential Library: The Jimmy Carter Presidential Library is a great place to go if you are interested in literature. This is especially true if you are interested in the administration of our 39th president. This library houses more than 27 million documents from the Jimmy Carter administration. This wonderful library and monument is located at 441 Freedom Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30307.
- Fox Theatre: This 4,665 seat historical Arabian theatre hosts more than 150 shows a year, so there is probably a show playing at a time good for you. The Fox Theatre is located at 660 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308.
Here are some helpful links to check out.
- The Atlanta city government page: https://www.atlantaga.gov/
- Fulton county restaurant inspection website: https://fultoncountyga.gov/services/health-services/environmental-health/restaurant-inspection
- Information for tourists in Atlanta: https://www.atlanta.net/
We Provide Free Estimates
Have a question?
Want to talk to someone?
Ready for a quote?